THE CALIFORNIA COUNCIL FOR ECONOMIC EDUCATION PRESENTS
Federal Reserve Institute
on Economics and Personal Finance
Hosted by San Diego Center for Economic Education
July 10-14, 2017
The California Council on Economic Education, in partnership with the San Diego Center for Economic Education at Cuyamaca College and in association with the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Cleveland, Dallas, Kansas City, Philadelphia, San Francisco and St. Louis, look forward to hosting this first-ever opportunity for educators!
The week-long course designed for middle school and high school teachers will feature interactive lessons, online courses, video Q&A, interactive infographics and more of your favorite tools to meet any learning style and interest.
PLUS: After-class excursions in San Diego and Baja California will complement classroom activities.
- Meet San Diego State University Guidance Counselors to learn the ins and outs of being prepared for university study.
- Visit Old Town San Diego State Park and take a docent guided tour of the birthplace of Spanish California.
- Tour the USS Midway to enhance your knowledge of the impact of the U.S. military on San Diego’s regional economy.
- Observe an actual bankruptcy trial at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court and receive personal financial literacy lessons developed by the Court.
- Take an excursion to Baja California (passport required).
We will supply the blocks; you build your course to meet the needs of your students.
Registration is $500 and includes on-campus, double-occupancy housing (single occupancy available for additional fee), breakfast, lunch, parking, and a plethora of materials for you to keep.
Seating is limited, so register today! A $50 non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your seat.