Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 7 @ 5:00 pm
The CEE Conference is an annual gathering of educators including K-12 teachers, college and university professors and Federal Reserve partners. Attending this conference is a worthwhile investment and provides:
- Outstanding networking opportunities – a chance to meet with other teachers and learn how they’re tackling the challenges of economic and financial literacy education for K–12 students
- Access to over 50 hands-on Workshops (2019 Program) including:
- How to integrate Personal Finance, Economics, Math, College & Career Readiness, and Social Studies concepts in lessons for elementary, middle and high school teachers, using National Standards and technology to bridge concepts across all curriculums.
- Valuable perspectives from Expert Speakers
- Certificates of Attendance that may be applied toward Continuing Education Unit
Registration includes access to all program sessions, Teacher’s Breakfasts, The Awards Recognition Luncheon, the Friday Night Social, and Saturday’s Round-Tables Luncheon.